Delta Center Rules
In accordance with Federal law, the Delta Center operates some strict security policies. These are in place for your safety and that of others around you.
At the Delta Center, there are many accessible seating options located in multiple areas. Guests who need the accessible seat but have non-accessible tickets may exchange their passes at the Delta Center Guest Service on the day of the event.
Guests looking to be dropped off at the venue may do so at 300 W. Due to post-event traffic, the area will not be available for pick-up.
Alcohol consumption and policy
- Alcoholic beverages can only purchased and consumed by guests of at least 21 years of age and have provided legal identification.
- During Utah Jazz Home games, the serving of alcohol will be stopped at the end of the third quarter. For all other events, alcohol will no longer be served 60 minutes before the end of the event.
- The Delta Center encourages all attendees to drink moderately when consuming alcoholic beverages.
- The venue has the right to deny entry to attendees who are clearly impaired by alcohol and other substances.
- Concessionaires will only be serving alcohol in containers no larger than 25 ounces.
- Each guest must provide valid identification before being served and will only be allowed a maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages.
- The venue management has the right to eject any attendee under 21 years old who illegally purchases or consumes alcohol.
- The venue also reserves the right to eject visibly intoxicated guests.
- Before leaving the venue, guests must discard their alcoholic beverages.
- Guests may be available in the designated driver program.
Animals and Pets
Pets are not allowed within the Delta Center premises. However, certified animal services for guests with disabilities will be permitted in all areas as long as the animal is maintained on a leash. Service animals will also be allowed, provided they are connected to a leash. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after them.
Bags and purses are not allowed inside the Delta Center. Diaper and medical bags will be allowed provided they are no larger than 14”x14”x6”. Clutches will be allowed provided they are not larger than 4”x6”x2”. All medical and diaper bags will be subject to X-ray scanning at the entrance. Only Door 5 will accommodate entry for guests with diaper bags and medical bags.
Signs & Banners
- Signs and posters are allowed for the majority of the events unless organizers/ team/venue management or promoter say otherwise.
- Handheld signs and banners may not be larger than 11×17 inches.
- The banner or sign must not block the view or disturb other guests and must be related to the event.
- Banners and signs are not allowed to contain offensive or obscene language or images. All banners and signs must not have any commercial intent.
- Banners and signs may not be hung, displayed, or affixed in the venue. It must not contain poles, sticks, or pipes of any kind.
Cameras and Recording Devices
- Small digital cameras are allowed.
- Professional or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses are not allowed.
- All types of audio and video recording devices are not allowed
- Professional photography, tripods, monopods, or any equipment that will obstruct the view of other guests are not allowed.
- Due to the venue’s no-bag policy, camera bags will not be allowed within the premises.
The Delta Center practices a cash-free policy to limit contact. Fans are allowed only to use debit, credit, and prepaid cards. Mobile pay options like Utah Jazz + Delta Center app’s digital wallet and Jazz Notes.
Children under 24 months of age can enter the venue free of charge, but they must share a seat with an accompanying adult who has purchased a ticket. Children over 24 months should provide a ticket in order to enter.
Code of Conduct
- The Delta Center is committed to providing guests with a safe environment. In order to keep a comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere, guests are to refrain from disruptive behavior, use of foul and abusive language, and obscene gestures.
- Guests must consume alcohol in moderation to avoid being impaired or intoxicated.
- Guests must only sit on their designated seats.
- Guests who engage in verbal or physical altercations will be ejected from the venue.
- Guests who throw objects or attempt to enter the court or stage will be ejected.
- Guests may only smoke in designated smoking areas.
Delta Center staff are trained to deal with guests and intervene in the event that these rules are not being followed. Guests are also highly encouraged to report inappropriate behaviors to nearby ushers and security guards.
Elevators are reserved for guests with disabilities. All other guests are encouraged to use the stairwells and escalators.
Lost & Found
- All lost-and-found items will be taken to the Guest Services locations. All guests may inquire about lost items at these locations or the Portal CC on the Terrace Level/Upper Bowl and Door 4/Portal Y on the Main Level.
- Lost children or guests will be directed to any Guest Services locations
- Parents or guardians with lost children should contact the nearest Guest Service or nearby event security staff member.
- Aerosol Cans
- Audio and video recording devices, including Google Glass, GoPros, and Spectacles
- Backpacks, duffle bags, bags, purses
- Projectiles such as beach balls, frisbees, etc.
- Bottles, cans, glasses, flasks, and coolers
- Drones or any remote-controlled floating devices.
- Weapons, including firearms, knives, etc.
- Fireworks or other flammable items
- Flashlights and laser pointers
- Illegal substances
- Large banners, posters, flags
- Mace and pepper spray
- Noise-making devices, such as loud rattles, whistles, and horns
- Optical illusions that are intended to distract or interfere with the eye’s ability to perceive distance or depth
- Professional cameras with detachable/interchangeable lenses
- Signs and banners with obscene language or image
- Outside food and beverages
- Sticks, poles, tripods, bats, selfie sticks, clubs, tripods, monopods, and umbrellas
- Anything else that venue management finds inappropriate